
My father, Roy Cruse, was an only child. (This is my dad,and grandsons in the picture). When my father was alive, he'd visit with us quite often. He was the kind of guy who would stand by you no matter what. I can remember the time I had to have my car repaired. I'd take the bus (05:30) in the morning, stopping by his house. He would then walk with me down to the White Coffee Pot, get some coffee, then sit on one of the benches with me while I waited for still another bus to take me to work. Did that five days a week, until my car was fixed. He was a lot of company for me, not to mention, he didn't want me out there by myself. Said it gave him something to do. I truely miss my Dad. The upper picture was taken during my Nursing Home Ministry. I would often take the children with me, especially during the holidays, to visit those who lived there.

No comments:
Post a Comment